No, this is not the stuff you put on a sandwich. This is my favorite jackofalltrades put-it-on-anything, oil blend.
- 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil (regular NOT fractioned)
- 5 drops lavender oil
- 3 drops melaleuca oil
- 3 drops frankincense oil
Add coconut oil to your mixing bowl. I use my KitchenAide with the whisk attachment and whip until smooth. It will not fluff up like egg whites, so don’t expect it. But it will get smooth.
At that point, add your essential oils. Whip for another minute to combine.
Store in a jar.
What makes this such a miracle mix? These 4 ingredients have some AMAZING benefits.
- Frankincense is
- helps support cell function
- GREAT for cuts and wounds, dermatitis, scarring, headaches/migraines, eczema, dry skin, and everything else! They don’t call it the King of Oils for nothing!
- Lavender is:
- generally soothes the skin
- GREAT for acne, burns, cuts and wounds, earache, headaches/migraines, cold sores/herpes, insect bites, psoriasis, dry skin/eczema, and SO MUCH MORE!
- Melaleuca is:
- GREAT for cold sores/herpes, acne, cuts and wounds, dry skin/eczema, general skin issues.
If you haven’t caught on, these 3 essential oils are a powerhouse for anything that has to do with skin! All 3 have anti-inflammatory properties, which in most cases, brings massive relief to many skin issues. Along with their pain reducing abilities, and cleaning abilities, you just can’t go wrong! You can use this mix on anything from cradle cap/dandruff, cuts and scrapes, acne, to bug bites, or cold sores. By the way, I have personally used this mix on myself, my husband, or our tiny child.
*If you would like to learn more about essential oils, please contact me in one of the following ways:
- The contacts tab above
- Message me at http://www.facebook.com/knaubknows
- DM me on instagram @knaub_knows
- Or email me at KnaubKnows@gmail.com