I’m honestly not quite sure how I came across Anna’s Instagram. But somehow I did, and it’s been LIFE CHANGING. Sometime over the winter, as I began looking into homeschooling, becoming an evaluator in PA, etc, I found her profile. We chatted here and there and found we had quite a bit in common. Fast forward a few weeks and quarantine had hit PA. I joked that by the end of quarantine I was going to buy a planner…and I did!
Here is the link of my initial walk through the day I got it in the mail- Happy Mail.
It sat untouched for a few weeks until I had the guts to start planning. It was so beautiful it was almost hard to start writing it in. I wanted to have direction and know how I wanted to use it before I just started writing willy nilly. Here is a brief overview of how I
am using various parts of the planner for homeschooling, keeping track of the girls, and our regular life!
After seeing how beautiful my planner was in person, I was absolutely HOOKED. Then, she partnered with A Humble Place and did a line of beautiful planner covers. I took the plunge and purchased a companion planner. This can be used as a regular daily planner or as a school planner. You can see my walk through of it here:
I also got each girl a “Letter From Loved Ones” book. As soon as I saw these, I knew each girl had to have one. They are going to make beautiful keep sakes as the girls grow up. I’ll have them out for friends & family to write in at each birthday, and then if someone comes to visit and wants to do an entry they can. Ethan and I will also be adding our own letters along the way, and I honestly can’t wait to see the pages fill with memories, prayers, and love for our sweet babies.
Some things I love about Anna-
- Her name is Anna and she wears glasses, like we were meant to be friends!
- She is a mom to 2 beautiful children. She has been juggling motherhood & running a blooming business like nobody I’ve ever seen before and it is remarkable.
- She is running a small business. This year she was able to purchase all of her homeschool needs for her own child because they had the money to do so from the business. THIS is why I love supporting small businesses. Your money is more impactful than you could ever realize.
- She has a witty dry sense of humor and I love it- 2 peas in a pod!
- Anna is truly gracious and humble. Their little business has exploded in recent months, and she has worked her tail off to fulfill orders through her exhaustion and never loses sight of the beauty of their busyness.